Two Rock Valley Presbyterian Church is located west of Petaluma, at the intersection of beautiful country roads that connect the inland to the coast.
Our congregation has a long history: it was chartered in 1860 and has existed on this site ever since! The first burial in our historic cemetery was recorded in 1861, and in 1865 this congregation helped found the Tomales Presbyterian Church.
Three church buildings have stood here over the years: the first was dedicated in March 1863. After it burned down in 1895, a new sanctuary was erected in 1896. Following another fire, the present church was built in 1953, with the later additions of a Fireside Room and Sunday School rooms.